CPU-Z 1.99 With Crack
CPU-Z is able to show various information about your processor, such as the name and manufacturer, frequency, manufacturing process, frequency multiplier, partly determined by the “overclocking” of the processor. In addition, information about the first and second level caches, supported instruction sets, and more.
Sometimes processors with the same name hide unequal “stuffing” – different cores with different steppings, capabilities, different frequencies with the same rating, produced according to different technical processes, etc. Some of this data could be obtained by examining the inscriptions on the processor cover, but they are usually securely hidden in the system unit under the cooler and a layer of thermal paste. Therefore, a much more convenient way to obtain such information would be to use the CPU-Z utility.
- Precisely determines the main characteristics of the processor: name, core type and stepping, connector used, support for certain multimedia instructions, cache memory size and parameters
- Provides data on current operating modes: processor and bus frequencies, multiplier, supply voltage
- Provides information about the amount and current mode of operation of RAM, the contents of the SPD-blocks of memory modules. Additionally – basic information about the motherboard and a separate memory latency benchmark.
- Processors Intel Core i5 12500, 12400, Core i3 12300, 12100.
- Improved DDR5 SPD information report.
- Fixed AMD CCD/CCX topology bug.
You can download CPU-Z from the link below…