File Manager 2.8.5 Premium With Crack
File Manager is a simple and powerful File Explorer for Android devices, fast and full featured. With a simple user interface, it is extremely easy to use. With File Manager+, you can easily manage files and folders on your device, NAS (Network Attached Storage) and cloud services such as Dropbox and Google Drive.
You can manage local and remote/cloud storage. It supports all file management actions (open, search, directory navigation, copy and paste, cut, delete, rename, compress, decompress, move, download, bookmark, rearrange). Supports media files and all major file formats including apk.
- Main storage: Manage folders and files on your device’s built-in memory.
- SD card: Manage files and folders on your SD card.
- USB Devices: Manage files and folders of connected USB devices.
- Downloads: manage files (including apk and zip files) in your downloads folder.
- Images: Manage files and folders with your image files. Image preview available. (Supported file formats: bmp, gif, jpg, png, etc.)
- Audio: manage music and other audio files. (Supported file formats: mp3, ogg, flac, m4p, wav, wma, etc.)
- Video: manage any video files. (Supported file formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpeg, wmv, etc.)
- Documents: manage any documents on your device. (Supported file formats: doc, ppt, pdf, etc.)
- Programs: View all programs installed on your device. Suspend or uninstall applications. Deleting data or program cache. Backup programs in the form of an apk file.
- New Files: Manage new files moved or downloaded to your device.
- Cloud: Ability to access cloud storage such as Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Remote Services: Ability to access remote services such as NAS and FTP servers.
- Access from PC: Ability to access your device’s memory from a PC and manage your files and folders via FTP (File Transfer Protocol).
- Target Android 11 : To read and write to files in shared storage using this app, you need to have the all files access permission on devices that runs Android 11 or higher. This is the policy of the Google Play store.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
You can download File Manager Premium from the link below…