LizardSystems LanCalculator 22.1 With Crack
LizardSystems LanCalculator provides complete network configuration information and quickly calculates subnet parameters. Once you enter an IP address and select one of the additional criteria (subnet prefix, number of subnet bits, maximum number of subnets, or maximum number of hosts per subnet), LanCalculator will generate a list of all subnets with their parameters.
All data provided by LanCalculator (including IP addresses, networks, subnets and their IP addresses) can be easily copied to the clipboard or saved to a file.
- Support for all IPv4 and IPv6 address formats.
- Support for both subnet masks and prefixes
- Automatic detection of local IP addresses based on network adapters
- Calculation of parameters for both IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- IP addresses in binary, octal, decimal, or hexadecimal format
- Support for extended and compressed IPv6 addresses.
- Network type detection
- Reverse DNS
- Detection of the address range actually used
- Create and export a list of IP addresses in each subnet
- Create and export a list of subnets
You can download LizardSystems LanCalculator from the link below…