MATLAB R2021a Update 3 Windows/Linux/macOS Free Download
The MathWorks company manufactures the most comprehensive computer computing software; the company’s main program, which is its identification, is the MATLAB software (called the Matrix Laboratory, the Matrix Lab), one of the most advanced numerical and mathematical computing and advanced programming languages and generations. Fourth, it provides the ability to visualize and draw functions and data. The icons and symbols of MATLAB, which are identical with the company logo, are derived from wave equation, L-shaped membrane and special functions. Matlab rivals include Mathematica, Maple, and Mathcad.
- Performing a variety of heavy and complex mathematical calculations
- Development environment for managing code, files and data
- Discover ways to get the solution faster
- Types of mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, optimization, filtering, numerical integration and …
- Draw two-dimensional and three-dimensional graphic functions for visualization of information
- Design and build user interfaces under C ++, C or Java programming languages
- Ability to test and measure accurate functions and charts
- Ability to process communication signal, image and video
- There are various toolboxes from engineering companies for specific applications such as telecommunication, control, fuzzy, estimation, statistics, data gathering, system simulation, neural network, probabilities, etc.
- Computational biology
Windows 7even or newer, Windows Server 2012 (R2) or 2016 / Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, 16.04 LTS, and 17.10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 or Server 12
- Windows Server 2008 R2 is not supported as of R2018a.
- Support for Windows 8.1 will be discontinued as of R2018b.
- Ubuntu 17.10 is supported as of R2018a.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 is supported as of R2018a.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Qualified distributions*:
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS through 15.10
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7**
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 and 12***
- Debian 7.x, 8.x
- Processors: Any Intel or AMD x86-64 processor With Polyspace, 4 cores is recommended
- Disk Space: 2 GB for MATLAB only, 4–6 GB for a typical installation
- RAM: 2 GB With Simulink, 4 GB is recommended (With Polyspace, 4 GB per core is recommended)
- Graphics: No specific graphics card is required.
- Hardware accelerated graphics card supporting OpenGL 3.3 with 1GB GPU memory is recommended.