Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.34.1 With Crack Free Download
Nikon Camera Control is software designed to remotely control the settings of most Nikon digital SLR cameras. The camera can be connected to a computer via a USB cable, wired or wireless using a wireless transmitter. It also supports advanced camera features such as LiveView, Picture Controls and Viewer, which allow you to preview and select images before transferring them to your computer. Nikon-exclusive image processing and viewing software is also supported.
- Remote control of most of the digital SLR camera settings from a computer (including control of exposure mode, shutter speed and aperture).
- Control over a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter.
- Direct transfer of images from the camera to the computer and management of all processes from shooting to saving images.
- Enhanced Viewer function displays thumbnail images of still images saved on your computer.
- Images in the camera’s buffer can be confirmed or deleted before being transferred to a computer using the preview screen or thumbnail operations.
- Supports LiveView mode (Hand-held and Tripod), in which the camera sensor provides a live preview through the lens. The LiveView mode adjusts focus and / or releases the shutter at the same time, along with confirmation that the image has been captured on the computer screen. Tripod mode supports the ability to remotely select the desired AF point.
- Supports Picture Control system that allows you to select and adjust picture settings on a computer, create custom curves (tone change information), and save them to the camera.
Notes On The Program:
- For users of cameras other than the D3, D700, D300S, D300, D5000, D90 and D60: Explorer, Nikon Transfer 2 and other software will not display pictures saved on memory cards inserted in the camera. Pictures will be displayed after exiting Camera Control Pro 2.
- When using AF-F with D4, D800, D800E, D610, D600, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, and Df: The focus point will not be recorded in the photo information for pictures taken with the Shoot button ( Shoot) when AF-F is selected for autofocus mode. Except when using the D5200, the focus point will be recorded with pictures taken using the AF and Shoot button, but note that pictures cannot be taken using the AF and Shoot button when AF is selected. F with the D7000.
- D5, D4S, D4, D3X, D3S, D3
- Df, D810, D810A, D800, D800E, D750, D700, D610, D600, D500, D300S, D300
- D7200, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D90, D60, Nikon 1 V3 (firmware version “C” 1.10 or later).