Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced 17.20.11 + WINPE
Paragon Hard Disk Manager is a multifunctional and convenient solution that provides a full cycle of hard disk maintenance. With this program, you can manage the boot process, partition the disk into partitions, perform copy and restore operations, ensure system and data security, and take the disk out of service. The program is a convenient and practical tool for working with hard drives and archiving data for users of any level of training. It can equally well store data of both a personal user and an enterprise.
With the program you will be able to:
- Perform any operations with partitions
- Change partition settings: hide/show, make active/inactive, assign/remove drive letter, change volume label, convert file system, etc.
- Reallocate disk space between volumes
- Copy disks or their partitions
- Create backup archives of the system and data on a local or network drive before performing important operations
- Boot the computer from the Recovery CD, restore disks or their partitions, and also cancel any operation with partitions in case of a user error
- Quickly view FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2 or Ext3 FS partitions, edit or copy files and directories using the file manager (fully embedded application)
- Defragment partitions and optimize the size of their clusters
- Configure and manage operating systems on a single PC
- Easily create a WinPE/Linux/DOS-based boot disk on a USB flash drive for fast and reliable service and recovery capabilities
- Work with Windows 7, 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista and 7, new GPT hard drives (used in Windows 7, Vista, Mac OS X and Linux), and the latest Linux kernel
- Install Windows 7 or Vista on your Intel based Mac
- Test surfaces, view and edit sectors, compress MFT (master file table) on all types of dynamic volumes
Segmentation and optimization features:
- New hard drive logic. Paragon has developed a completely new logic for hard disk segmentation, all disk partitioning operations have become faster and safer.
- Basic and professional segmentation operations. Creating, formatting, deleting, restoring a deleted partition, the ability to hide / show a partition, change its status (active / inactive); assigning, changing or deleting a drive letter; changing the hard disk partition label (volume label); converting file systems; checking the integrity of the file system; complete surface inspection.
- The partitioning feature allows you to split the OS and data or various kinds of data into two partitions of the same file system and type.
- Merging sections. Combining the disk space of two adjacent partitions (NTFS, FAT16/FAT32) to create a single larger partition.
- Redistribution of free space. Increasing the amount of free space on one partition at the expense of unused space on other hard disk partitions.
- Automatic partition alignment. Thanks to our company’s unique technology, disk partitions are automatically aligned according to its internal geometry, which significantly improves the performance of storage devices. This operation is extremely useful for SSDs, AFDs, and all other drives with a sector size other than 512B (the list of supported operations is limited).
- Load Corrector. Fixes most system boot problems that can result from human error, software failure, or virus attack.
- Changing the cluster size. Allows you to optimize system performance and disk space.
- Converting HFS <> NTFS file systems. Convert any version of NTFS file system to Apple HFS and vice versa without formatting.
- Convert base MBR to GPT disk. Take advantage of the new easy-to-use disk partitioning scheme.
- Convert dynamic MBR to base MBR. Converting a dynamic MBR disk containing simple volumes to a basic MBR disk.
Backup and restore features:
- Advanced backup technologies. Sector and file-level archives with incremental and differential padding, a unique method of file increment to a sector archive, and the ability to create sector pads.
- Smart Archiving Wizard. Archive exactly the objects you need with the most appropriate archiving technology, automatically selected based on the type of data being protected.
- Incremental updates to the sector archive. Unlike differential backups, incremental updates can contain not only data that has changed since the creation of a full sector backup, but also since the creation of one of its increments, which helps save time and resources for data storage. This method is the first to use the company’s innovative technology, which has improved the efficiency of network archiving by 200%
- synthetic archive. Changing any archive parameters (merging a differential archive with a full one, splitting an archive into several parts of a given size, compression, etc.) without performing physical archiving.
- Cyclic archive. Organization of an automated data protection system that fully complies with the “set it and forget it” backup policy
- Any media to store the backup. Local mounted/unmounted partitions, external storages, CD/DVD/Blu-ray drives, network folders, FTP servers, and secure hidden partition (archive capsule)
- Selective recovery. Extracting individual files and folders from an archive, without restoring the entire archive, using the Restore Wizard
- adaptive recovery. The P2P operating system setup wizard will help you launch a physical Windows system (starting with Windows 2000) on a different hardware platform (P2P), and will automatically find and substitute all the necessary drivers for Windows to work correctly.
Supported computer interfaces:
- Parallel ATA (IDE) HDD
- Serial ATA (SATA) HDD
- External SATA (eSATA) HDD
- SCSI HDD
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) 1.x/2.0/3.0
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- RAID support (software and physical)
- PC or PCMCIA Card (Personal Computer Memory Card International Association)
Supported Types Of Hard Drives And External Media:
- 2TB+ drives
- AFD (Advanced Format Drive)
- Any disks with a sector size other than 512B
- SSD (Solid State Drive)
- HDD hard drives
- DVD+/-R (DL)
Supported File Systems:
- NTFS (v1.2, v3.0, v3.1)
- Linux Ext2FS
- Linux Ext3FS
- Linux Ext4FS
- Linux Swap
- Apple HFS+
- Other file systems (in sector-by-sector read and write mode)
You can download Paragon Hard Disk Manager from the link below…