SmartWhois 5.1.293 With Crack
SmartWhois is a convenient way to get all available information about any IP address, computer name or domain, including country, state or province, city, provider name, administrator name, and technical support contact information.
The Program Will Help Answer Some Important Questions
- Who owns the domain?
- When was the domain registered?
- What is the contact information for the registrant?
- Who is the owner of this block of IP addresses?
- The program will accurately select the correct database from more than 100 databases around the world and provide the most detailed results within a few seconds. SmartWhois supports IDNs, and you can query for domains whose names contain characters from national alphabets (such as German umlauts or French grave), or entirely from Chinese, Hebrew, Russian, and other languages. In addition, SmartWhois supports IPv6 addresses.
- Intellectual work: the program always polls only the necessary database; you don’t have to spend time polling all the databases.
- Integration with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook. Quick search for domain owner and IP address in email message headers.
- Saving the results in the archive: you can create your own database, which can be viewed without connecting to the Internet.
- Loading and processing lists of IP addresses or domains.
- Caching of received results.
- Matching names and IP addresses, caching DNS queries.
- CommView Network Monitor Integration: SmartWhois can be called from CommView for quick information.
- Call SmartWhois directly from your application. See the SmartWhois FAQ.
- Queries by mask.
- Whois console for building custom queries.
- Country codes for reference.
- Customizable interface.
- Support for working through the SOCKS5 firewall.
Who Needs SmartWhois?
- Anyone who uses a standard Whois utility: SmartWhois will save you a lot of time and do things that standard Whois utilities can’t.
- People who hate spam and want to find out the source of suspicious emails: look at the email headers and find out the real sender! You can also send an email to the network administrator with a single click.
- Webmasters who want to examine the log files in more detail and cannot determine many IP addresses.
- Shareware authors who need to know where the order actually came from.
- People who want to identify the source of a suspicious e-mail from its headers.
You can download SmartWhois from the link below…