StatPlus Pro 18.104.22.168 Crack Free Download
By choosing StatPlus Pro, you get a one-stop solution for data processing and analysis with a simple and intuitive interface. Over the past 15 years, StatPlus Pro has become a popular tool for statistical analysis in many areas, including sociology, medicine and pharmacy, economics and the insurance industry, healthcare and clinical research, and even the aviation industry.
You no longer need to spend time importing/exporting data, learning the syntax of a new program, or searching for unknown words from a report on the Internet. Full support for the world’s most popular spreadsheet formats, a variety of methods for statistical and graphical data analysis, the ability to work directly from Excel, and easy-to-read reports will free up your intellectual resources to analyze the results of your research.
StatPlus Pro includes a spreadsheet with an embedded spreadsheet that is optimized and multi-threaded, thanks to which you can load Excel documents even faster than in Excel. StatPlus for Windows supports up to 1,048,576 rows, 16,384 columns, 64,000 worksheets, unlimited workbooks (Excel documents). The Excel add-in supports Excel 2007-2019, 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Office.
Pro: Supports multiple text formats, Microsoft* Excel* 97-2003 (XLS) and 2007-2019 (XLSX) documents, SPSS* documents (up to v22).
StatPlus allows you to perform various types of analysis – from plotting and data processing (transformation and sampling) to non-parametric methods, regression and analysis of variance, survival analysis and time series analysis, as well as other statistical methods.
Available to everyone
With us, you will not only benefit from attractive prices and English-speaking support, but also increase the productivity of your analysis, thanks to ease of use and accurate calculations.
• Add-in for Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
• Priority email or phone support.
• Guaranteed bug fixes and free upgrades to the new version during the entire maintenance period.
• Detailed descriptive statistics.
• Comparison of Means – One Sample, Two Sample, Paired T-Test.
• Comparison of means – one-sample test, test for summary data.
• Comparison of variances (Fischer’s F-test)
• One-sample and two-sample z-tests.
• Pearson and Fechner correlation coefficients and their estimation.
• Normality check (including D’Agostino tests).
• Cross tabulation.
• Frequency analysis.
• Choice of algorithm for calculating percentiles by Hindman and Fan – with the ability to simulate SAS, JMP, Minitab, SPSS, Excel.
Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
• One-way analysis of variance.
• Two-way and three-way analysis of variance.
Post-hoc tests are available – Bonferroni, Tukey-Kramer, Tukey-B, Tukey HSD (True Significance Test), Neumann Keuls, Dunnett.
• Analysis of intra-subject and inter-subject effects, mixed models.
Multivariate analysis and data classification
• Principal Component Analysis (PCA).
• Factor analysis (FA).
• Discriminant analysis (DF).
• Hierarchical clustering and k-means method.
• Analysis of 2×2 contingency tables (Chi-square, Yates Chi-square, Fisher-Irwin test, Phi-square, etc.)
• Ranks and percentiles.
• Chi-square test.
• Rank correlations (Tau Kendall, R Spearman, Gamma).
• Comparison of independent samples – tests of Man-Whitney, Kolmogorov-Smirnov, Wald-Wolfowitz, Rosenbaum test, Kruskal-Wallis analysis of variance, median test.
• Comparison of dependent samples – Wilcoxon matched pairs test, sign method, calculation of concordance coefficient.
• Q Cochran test.
• Multivariate linear regression (residual analysis, collinearity diagnostics, calculation of confidence zone and model prediction zone).
• Weighted OLS (WLS, WLS regression).
• Logistic regression (logit regression).
• Stepwise regression (forward and inverse).
• Polynomial regression.
• Curve fitting.
• Heteroscedasticity test – Broish-Pagan (BPG), Harvey, Glaser, Engle’s ARCH, White tests.
You can download StatPlus Pro from the link below…