Telos Alliance Z/IPstream X/2 and 9x/2 Stream Encoding & Processing Soft With Crack
Z/IPStream X/2 9X/2 With Crack
Z/IPSTREAM 9X/2 OVERVIEW
Z/IPStream 9X/2 includes all the functionality of its little brother the X/2, but adds technology found in the popular Omnia.9 audio processor.
The 9X/2 is not simply a streaming processor-encoder, but a complete audio management system that will actually improve the flaws found in most recorded source material – both music and voice – as well as address the specific technical challenges of Internet distribution.
Z/IPSTREAM 9X/2 FEATURES
Exclusive “Undo” technology with de-clipper prevents listener fatigue by removing distortion and selectively, undoing the over-compression so common in mastering today
Optimizes sound quality of low bitrates by removing distortion components so that they do not waste bits during encoding.
6-band Parametric EQ for your signature sound
Downward Expansion (source noise reduction)
Multiband stereo enhancer
Supports Kantar Watermarking
- Software only, no special cards required
- Includes Axia Livewire® driver
- Runs as a Windows service in the background, no need to log in
- Configure and monitor the application from any PC, tablet, or smartphone using an HTML5 web browser
- Manage the Omnia.9 audio processing from anywhere with NfRemote, locally or across the Internet
- Run multiple, fully independent stereo processors in one instance. Pay only for what you need. Upgrades available
- Flexible remote control application with touch screen support, comprehensive instrumentation, and remote audio streaming of any patch-point, also includes full speaker controller
- Separately adjustable sample rate (high-quality conversion) and gain control per encoded stream
- Extremely high audio quality, efficient CPU usage and low memory footprint
Z/IPSTREAM 9X/2 SPECIFICATIONS
- 9X/2 will run on Windows XP or newer. Minimum requirements are Core 2 Duo, 512 MB RAM
- A Core i7 2600 and 4 GB RAM comfortably runs 16 stereo processors with several encoders each
- Supports multiple simultaneous Wave audio interfaces.
- Simultaneous MP3/AAC/aacPlus encoding, compatible with Shoutcast, Icecast, Wowza, and RTMP servers.
- Only stereo AES67 input is supported