Windows 11 Preview Build 22543.1000 arm64 – x64 EN-US (TPM 2.0 Patched & Unpatched)
Windows 11 DEV , the Version 21H2 with the Update the AIO (x64-ARM64)
Program version: 22543.1000 / v.27.01.22
Official site: MS
Build author: JSB000
Interface language: EN-US
Treatment: Not activated ,use any activator of your choice
- Processor: At least two cores with a minimum clock speed of 1 gigahertz (GHz) on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System Firmware: UEFI, with Secure Boot support
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics adapter: Graphics adapter compatible with DirectX 12 / WDDM 2.x.
- Display: > 9 inches HD (720p)
- Internet connection: Installing Windows 11 Home requires a Microsoft account and an Internet connection.
The assembly is based on the original UUP files. Updates up to November 03rd, 2021 were integrated, and SmartFix 2.3.15 and Microsoft DaRT were also integrated. There are no cosmetic changes in it and nothing is cut!
Windows 11, build 22543.1000 was released today – Trial version expiration period: Until September 16 2022.
Difference between MSDN integrated version and UUP integrated version
MSDN Consolidated Edition = Cumulative Update + Servicing Stack Update + .NET Framework Update + Deleted 7GB Reserved Space
UUP Unified Edition = Cumulative Update + Servicing Stack Update
– Integrated SmartFix 2.3.15, Microsoft DaRT in winre.wim and boot.wim;
– Systems were not in audit mode.
Preview Build Changes & Fixes : https://blogs.windows.com/windows-i…ncing-windows-11-insider-preview-build-22543/
List of Editions Included:
You can download Windows 11 Preview from the link below…